If you are planning a trip to Turkey, then it is necessary for you to know what travel authorization you require. In this article, we will explain to you what is required to travel to Turkey from Pakistan. Whenever you are traveling to Turkey, you need a Turkey visa for Pakistani passport holders.
Getting a Turkey visit visa for Pakistani citizens means that you need to complete an application and provide key documents to get your travel authorization approved. If you have a Schengen, UK, US, or Irish visa or resident permit, then you can even apply online for an e-visa.
What Travel Authorisation Do You Need for Pakistani Citizens?
You need a Turkey travel visa for Pakistani citizens if you want to travel to this country for different purposes.
If you have already a valid visa or residence permit for Schengen, UK, US, or Ireland, then you can apply for an online Turkey visa for Pakistani residents. It will provide you with a 1-month Single-Entry eVisa.
If you do not have one of the above documents, then it’s crucial for you to apply for your visa through the embassy.
There is no Visa on Arrival for Pakistani passport holders in Turkey, it means that you must apply for Turkish visa before you set off on vacation or you will not be permitted entry into the country.
Turkey Visa Requirements for Pakistanis:
Please find the visit visa Turkey requirements for Pakistani citizens as listed below. You will need to show evidence of these requirements when you get your visa appointment at the embassy.
- A passport is valid for 6 months from your date of arrival in the country.
- Proof of return travel.
- A minimum of 50 USD for each day you plan to be in the country.
- Proper supporting documentation for the authorization you have applied for a Turkey tourism visa.
- You’re supporting Schengen, UK, US, or Irish documentation.
- A valid payment method such as a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Polio vaccination certificate.
Turkey E-Visa System for Pakistanis with Schengen, UK, US, or Irish Documents:
If you hold a valid visa or residence permit for the Schengen Area, UK, US, or Ireland, you can get your Turkey visa online. Instead of the old sticker system, Turkey launched an online platform in 2014 so you can apply from the comfort of your own home easily.
To apply for a Turkish visa, you need to fill in the following information in the online form:
- Valid and current email address.
- Vacation dates.
- Phone number.
- Your name, gender, and birthday.
- Place of birth, nationality, and current residence.
- Passport number, issue, and expiry date.
- Supporting document numbers.
Once you have filled in all the information in your application form and submitted it online, you will need to arrange an assignment with the Turkish Embassy to complete the application process for a Turkey visa. As part of this appointment, you are required to take a copy of your application form along with all your essential documents with you.